«︎ Back to Recipes
Twice Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 5 lb potatoes
- 2 cups Smith’s Half & Half
- 1 cup Smith’s Sour Cream
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- Peel potatoes, then cut into cubes. Place cubed potatoes in a stock pot and cover with water.
- Bring the water to a boil and cook the potatoes until they are fork tender.
- Remove from stove and drain. Put the cooked potatoes in a mixing bowl, along with all the ingredients except the paprika and 1/4 stick of the butter.
- Mash until potatoes are as smooth or lumpy as you like.
- Place in a 9” x 11” baking pan. Melt the 1/4 stick of butter in the microwave, then pour over the top of the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the paprika on top.
- Place in a preheated oven at 350 F for about 45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven when they are golden brown on top.