«︎ Back to Recipes
Swiss Vegetable Medley
- 16 oz. California-blend frozen vegetables (thawed & drained)
- 1/3 cup Smith's sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (or cream of chicken or cream of celery)
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 small can of French fried onions
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, mix soup, Smith's sour cream, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in 1 to 1-1/2 cups Swiss cheese and veggies. Mix together and pour into baking casserole.
- Sprinkle top with the remaining cheese and the onions.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes.