«︎ Back to Recipes
Spinach Mashed Potatoes
- 10-oz package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 medium potatoes, washed and peeled
- 3/4 cup Smith's Sour Cream
- 1/2 tsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 stick real butter
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- Cook and mash potatoes.
- Add Smith's Sour Cream, butter, salt, pepper and dill weed.
- Stir in spinach. In a glass 9” x 14” baking dish, place half of the potato mixture and spread evenly.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Spread remaining potato mixture and top with remaining 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 20 minutes. If desired, assemble, cover and refrigerate to bake the following day.