«︎ Back to Recipes
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz Smith's Sour Cream
- 1 packet vegetable seasoning
- 2 bunches green onions
- 2 boxes frozen spinach, thawed
- In a large bowl, cream room-temperature cream cheese and Smith's Sour Cream together. Add packet of vegetable seasoning, blend. Set aside.
- Drain liquid from frozen spinach, squeeze access liquid out with hands.
- Add spinach to mixture, stir or use hand mixer; set aside.
- Clean and wash green onions. Cut green onions until you get the desired amount you prefer.
- Add to mixture, blend well, refrigerate until ready to use.
- I use a large pumpernickel bread bowl and serve the spinach dip in the center.