«︎ Back to Recipes
- 2 cups flour
- 2 sticks butter or margarine
- 8 oz Smith's Sour Cream
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cans pie filling of your choice
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Cut flour, salt and margarine or butter together, like pie dough.
- Stir in Smith's Sour Cream. Mix.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Divide dough into two balls. Roll each ball flat on floured surface.
- Spoon pie filling in center and fold edges in toward the center.
- Bake on a cookie sheet at 375 F for 45 minutes.
- Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.