«︎ Back to Recipes
Simple Sausage Gravy
- 4 tbsp. flour
- 4 tbsp. Butter
- 4 cups Smith's whole milk
- 1 lb. cooked breakfast sausage
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Start off with melting butter in a non-stick skillet or cast iron pan.
- Once butter is melted, add flour and stir until combined.
- Slowly start adding Smith's milk, while constantly stirring until you reach gravy consistency.
- Remove from heat and add cooked sausage and salt and pepper to taste!
- Serve over warm biscuits and enjoy!