«︎ Back to Recipes
- 1 - 1/4 cups Flour
- 1/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1 stick Salted Butter
- 6 Tbsp. unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup Syrup
- 1/3 Dark Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup Smith's Heavy Cream
- 2 cups Pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line 9" x 9" pan with heavy duty non-stick foil.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, salt and butter, press into lined pan and bake 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
- In saucepan, mix butter, syrup, and brown sugar.
- Mix well, stir frequently until boils. Boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from burner and mix in Smith's heavy cream, then stir in pecans.
- Pour over crust and bake 22 - 25 minutes until bubbly. Remove from oven and let cool.
- Once cool, lift out of pan and cut into bars and serve.