To Make The Crumb Topping:
- Combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and melted butter. Stir in flour. Set aside.
To Make The Peach and Blueberry Sour Cream Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In another bowl, whisk egg, SMITH’S Sour Cream and vegetable oil together.
- In another bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Stir flour mixture into the egg mixture just until moistened.
- Fold in the blueberries and peaches.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups with muffin batter until 3/4 full.
- Top with crumb topping until top of each muffin.
- Bake at 400°F for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a muffin comes out clean.
To Make The Glaze:
- Whisk together powdered sugar and vanilla; gradually add SMITH’S Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Drizzle over warm muffins.