«︎ Back to Recipes
Orange Pineapple Punch a la mode
- 4 thin fresh orange slices, halved
- In a 3-4 quart pitcher or container, stir together Smith's orange juice and sugar until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in pineapple juice and lemonade. Cover and chill for 1 to 2 hours or until serving time.
- Chill eight 12 oz glasses. When ready to serve, gently stir ginger ale into orange juice mixture.
- Place a 1/2 cup scoop of Smith’s Ice Cream in each chilled glass.
- Divide orange juice mixture over Smith’s Ice Cream.
- Garnish rim of each glass with a half slice of orange. Serve immediately.
- Serves 8.