«︎ Back to Recipes
Mom's Scalloped Potatoes
- 10-20 lbs. of potatoes, sliced thin
- 2 large cans of cream of Chicken soup
- 2 large cans of cream of celery soup
- 2 large cans of mushroom soup
- 2 sticks of margarine or butter
- 4 cups of Smith's milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Garlic and onion salt, to taste
- Chopped onions, if desired
- Cubed ham, if desired
- Combine all ingredients, including the Smith's milk, in a large roaster and bake at 350°F for 2 - 2 1/2 hours, covered.
- Remove cover and bake another half hour to allow to brown.