«︎ Back to Recipes
Layered Pudding Dessert
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup pecans or English walnuts
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz whipped topping
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 boxes instant pudding, any flavor
- 3 cups Smith’s Milk
- Preheat oven 350 F. Place two sticks butter in small bowl and melt in microwave.
- Place 2 cups flour in small bowl. Add melted butter, mix.
- Press into 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Bake 10 minutes until lightly brown.
- With mixer, mix 1 cup powdered sugar, cream cheese and 1 cup whipped topping.
- Spread on crust.
- Mix 2 boxes pudding with milk.
- Spread over cream cheese layer, then spread whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Top with nuts or sprinkles, if preferred.
- Store in fridge.