«︎ Back to Recipes
Finnish Oven Pancake with Lingonberry Jam and Smith's Whipped Cream
- Place a heavy 13” x 9” pan in oven and turn oven to 400 F.
- Allow the pan and the oven to pre-heat. The pan needs to get very hot.
- While the oven and pan are heating, in a large bowl whisk together eggs, sugar and salt.
- Add Smith's Vitamin D Milk alternately with the flour and stir.
- Add the butter to the heated pan and return to the oven to allow it to melt, which will take about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so the butter doesn't burn.
- Using heavy oven mitts, remove pan from oven and carefully pour melted butter into the flour mixture and stir, then pour the mixed batter into the hot pan and return pan to oven.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until the pancake puffs up and is nicely browned.
- While the pancake is baking, whip Smith's Heavy Whipping Cream to soft peaks.
- To serve, cut the pancake into squares. Top each square with a dollop of whipped cream and a spoonful of lingonberry jam. Dust with powdered sugar and serve immediately.
- Serves 8.