- Line a 9” x 9” or 7” x 11” baking dish with wax paper or parchment paper.
- Combine your marshmallow creme, sugar, Smith’s Eggnog, butter and salt in a large sauce pan over medium heat.
- Bring to a heavy boil, stirring regularly. Once mixture is boiling, set a timer for 5 minutes and stir constantly. Cook until the fudge has reached the soft ball stage or 235 F.
- Remove from heat.
- Add white chocolate chips, vanilla extract and nutmeg to the mixture.
- Stir fudge until completely smooth.
- Pour fudge into the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle top of fudge with additional ground nutmeg.
- Place in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours before slicing and serving.
Recipe Notes: For good fudge every time, you should use a candy thermometer. The fudge should reach about 235 F to set properly.