«︎ Back to Recipes
Eggnog Custard Pie
- 1 prepared pie crust in pan
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups Smith’s Eggnog
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp rum extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Roll pie crust and place it into a pie plate, crimp the edges.
- Place the crust in the fridge until ready to fill and the oven is preheated.
- In a bowl, whisk together all remaining pie filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the pie shell.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the temperature to 350 F and continue to bake 50-60 minutes, or until a knife inserted into the pie near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Top with Smith’s Heavy Cream, if desired.