«︎ Back to Recipes
- 1-1/4 cups softened butter or margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Smith's Eggnog
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2-3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 3 cups confectioners sugar
- 1-1/4 tsp rum flavoring
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 3 Tbsp Smith's Milk
- red and green sugar (optional for decorating)
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 10” x 15” cookie pan.
- In large bowl combine cream, butter and sugar.
- Add egg, eggnog and vanilla; stir.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spread evenly in pan. Bake 18-20 minutes (until edges are golden brown and center looks dry).
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- Frost when cool and cut into bars. These cookies freeze well.
- Cream margarine or butter.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Spread onto bars. Sprinkle lightly with red and green sugar, if desired.