«︎ Back to Recipes
- 1/4 cup Smith’s Sour Cream
- 2 tsp divided clear vanilla
- 3 Tbsp sugar
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- jam or preserves (any flavor but I prefer Christmas Jam)
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp Smith’s Milk
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Open crescent roll package leaving dough rolled up in the can shape.
- Slice them about 1/4" thick.
- Mix cream cheese, Smith's Sour Cream, sugar and vanilla together.
- Lay the dough circles out flat.
- Push the dough down in the middle of each circle to create an indentation for the filling.
- Spread a scoop of filling and jam on each circle. Brush each circle with a small amount of melted butter.
- Bake at 375 F for 14 minutes.
- Remove from pan. Mix powdered sugar, Smith's Milk and vanilla together to make icing.
- Drizzle over warm danishes.