«︎ Back to Recipes
Dried Beef Dip
- Heat oven to 350 F. Spray a 1-1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over low heat.
- Add pecans and cook for 1 minute, stirring often. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, garlic powder and seasoned salt on low speed until smooth.
- Add Smith’s Zesty Onion Dip, Smith’s Old Fashioned Sour Cream and Smith’s Heavy Cream. Beat on low speed until evenly mixed.
- Stir in dried beef.
- Spoon into prepared dish. Top evenly with pecans.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.