«︎ Back to Recipes
Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Smith's Whole Milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 to 7 cups flour
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar and eggs.
- Add vanilla, baking powder, soda, salt and one cup of Smith’s Milk.
- Slowly add 1 cup of flour at a time, mixing until you get a nice dough feel.
- Roll some dough into a ball and roll out on counter to the thickness you like (they do rise baking).
- Place on a cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for about 10 minutes.
- When cookies have slight golden bottom, pull out to cool.
- Cool cookies completely before icing.