«︎ Back to Recipes
Crock Pot French Onion Potato Soup
- 30 oz frozen diced hash browns
- 32 oz chicken broth
- 10-oz can cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz bacon, crumbled
- 8-oz package cream cheese softened
- 4 oz Smith’s French Onion Dip
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large crock pot that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cook on low setting for 8 hours or until potatoes are tender.
- Last hour, cut cream cheese into cubes and stir in.
- Stir in 4 oz of Smith’s French Onion Dip.
- Serve topped with bacon bits and shredded cheddar cheese.