«︎ Back to Recipes
Creamiest Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups elbow macaroni (uncooked)
- 4 cups chicken broth or stock
- 2 - 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1-1/2 cup Smith's Milk
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp melted butter
- Add the macaroni, broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder and butter to the instant pot. Set high for 5 minutes.
- Quick release and open once unlocked, be sure to use a potholder when releasing.
- Slowly stir in the cheeses and Smith's Milk.
- Turn the broiler on. Place in a casserole dish.
- Mix the toppings together and sprinkle over top the casserole dish.
- Finish in the broiler for 2 to 5 minutes to brown the top.