«︎ Back to Recipes
Classic No Bake Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter, cut into pieces
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup smith's vitamin D milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats
- Place the butter, sugar, Smith's milk, and unsweetened cocoa powder in a saucepan and heat over medium heat, making sure to stir often until the butter is melted and everything is well combined.
- Bring the mixture to a rolling boil and allow to boil for 60 seconds (make sure to set a timer!), stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat, and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until fully combined.
- Stir in the oats and mix until all of the oats are coated with the mixture and everything is well combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets (I like to use a 2 tbsp. cookie scoop).
- Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes, serve, and enjoy with a cold glass of smith's milk or eggnog sprinkled with cinnamon.