«︎ Back to Recipes
Cinnamon Roll Swirl Cake
- 3 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1-1/2 cups Smith's Milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients together for the cake except for the butter.
- Once mixed, slowly pour in the butter.
- Pour into a greased 9” x 13” pan.
- For the topping, mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Drop evenly over the batter and swirl with a knife.
- Bake at 350 F for 30 to 40 minutes.
- While the cake is warm, drizzle the glaze over the cake.