«︎ Back to Recipes
Chili Con Queso Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13”x9” baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a 1-qt. saucepan, bring water, onion and celery to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and boil for 10 minutes.
- Drain, then place in a large bowl.
- Stir in broccoli, Smith’s Chili Con Queso Dip, Smith’s French Onion Dip, Smith’s Cottage Cheese and rice.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add Smith's milk, stirring constantly until smooth and mixture just begins to thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir into mixture in bowl. Pour into prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Add onions to top and bake for 5 minutes more.