«︎ Back to Recipes
- 1 lb. cooked chicken (cut into chunks, seasoned with salt)
- 1 lb. Velveeta cheese (cut into chunks)
- 1/2 lb. margarine
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 pint Smith's Half and Half Cream
- 1 lb. spaghetti (break in pieces before cooking)
- Melt margarine and sauté onions and mushrooms until soft.
- Add Smith's Half and Half Cream slowly.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Add chicken and mix with spaghetti.
- Put into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes.