«︎ Back to Recipes
Cherry Cheese Pie
- 8-or 9-inch graham cracker or chocolate cookie pie crust (either purchased or make your own)
- 8-oz. package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup Smith's heavy whipping cream
- 21-oz. can cherry pie filling
- Cream together the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Set aside. In a separate bowl, whip Smith's heavy whipping cream until soft peaks form.
- Carefully fold cream cheese mixture into whipped cream and pour into prepared crust.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Top with cherry pie filling and serve.