«︎ Back to Recipes
Beefed Up Potato Soup
- 3 cups potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp chicken soup base
- 2-1/2 Tbsp flour
- 2-1/2 cups Smith's Half & Half
- 12 oz pasteurized processed cheese
- 16 oz ground beef
- In a saucepan, add water, potatoes, carrots, celery and onion.
- Boil until tender.
- Stir flour into Smith's Half & Half.
- Add to vegetable mixture, stirring constantly. Melt in the cheese, still stirring.
- Add the ground beef and mix well.